Thursday, April 10, 2014

Throwback Thursday and a Southern Living Contest

Happy Thursday!  It's been a good week and the weekend is almost here!  In honor of one of my favorite weeks of the year, Masters Week (I mean, as an adult, we don't get Spring Break anymore, so Masters Week it is), I present to you a Masters themed Throwback Thursday....


Last year, Fiance' and I went to the Tuesday Practice Round of the Masters with some friends and we loved every minute of it!  The great part about the Practice Rounds is that Augusta National lets you bring in cameras.  Cameras aren't allowed for the Live Rounds, which are Thursday-Sunday.  So, here's my Throwback Thursday...I had my camera out, taking random pictures of Augusta National's beauty, and I heard people around me saying "There's Condoleezza! There's Condoleezza!"  You know how you never have your camera ready when something exciting happens?  Well, my camera was fired up and ready to go, so as she rolled by on the golf cart, I snapped a picture of the former United States Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice!!  It was so exciting!  She's one of the few female members of Augusta National and I just love her fitted, green blazer and her stylish, yet totally sensible shoes.  Kick up that leg and show those shoes off, Condoleezza!  Class & Sass!

In other news, Southern Living Magazine is having a Share Your South Photo Contest and I just so happened to hashtag an Instagram picture I took of Beau on his morning walk last Saturday with the contest's #shareyoursouth.  Well, badabing badaboom, Beau and the oak tree and the sun and the spanish moss are now featured on the contest webpage!


Therefore, I would like to so graciously ask if you would be ever so kind to vote for my lil 'ol picture HERE.  Please and thank you, my friends.

If I don't talk to you before then, enjoy the rest of the week and weekend.  I'll be glued to the Masters coverage on my tv, computer, and Masters app!

Carolina Brunette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS