Sunday, March 2, 2014

Beauty Faves

Beauty Faves

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.29 Ounces
Eos Evolution of Smooth - Lip Balm Sphere Pomegranate Raspberry
OPI Chick Flick Cherry
Burberry Eau de Parfum


Happy Sunday!

Here are some beauty products that I just love.

I purchased L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara a few days ago and it is my new favorite.  I've always used L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara but I think the Voluminous Million Lashes ups the ante.  The wand separates and defines lashes with zero clumps.  It's a great mascara at a great price.

I've always been a fan of Burt's Bees chapstick but I decided to try the eos brand because I've seen it a lot online, as well as its constant presence in the Target checkout line!  I bought the eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere in Pomegranate Raspberry and not only does it taste and smell delicious, it does a great job keeping your lips soft and smooth during these cold winter months. The fun shape and bright pink color is an added bonus!

OPI's Chick Flick Cherry has to be my all time favorite nail polish. It's a blue-red and looks classic and professional on your fingers and toes.  I may try other red nail polishes from time to time but I always come back to my tried and true Chick Flick Cherry.  

Burberry Eau de Parfum Spray has been my favorite fragrance for probably 9 years now.  I wear it almost year round except for the really hot and sweltering summer months when I switch to a fragrance a little lighter.  It features notes of cedar wood, jasmine, moss, sandalwood, and vanilla.

What are your favorite beauty products?  Give these a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS