Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Instagram Roundup aka What's 'a Happenin', Hot Stuff?

Carolina Brunette has it's own Instagram account, @carolinabrunette.  I post pics from the blog, as well as fun and random things I see throughout the day.  I thought I'd let y'all see what's been happenin'.

Meet Beauregard.  We call him Beau for short and he's our Scottie Dog.  He's a little over a year old and so incredibly cute.  He just got a haircut yesterday so he's proudly showing it off (aka, most likely staring at a delicious piece of doggie bacon that Fiance' is holding).  He's wearing his new plaid collar with detachable bow tie.  He ate his last plaid collar...while wearing it...talent, I tell you, talent.

Ok, so I have a thing for jewelry.  Here are some of my favorite Kate Spade earrings that my friend gave all of her bridesmaids and we wore them in her wedding.  The wedding was at the Legare-Waring House in Charleston and with the ceremony outside under the avenue of oaks and the reception at the house and surrounding gardens, these were the perfect floral earrings for a classic, Southern wedding.

These are my favorite sunglasses decked out in Lilly Pulitzer and ready for Spring!  Purple and Pink are two of my favorite colors so when I saw this sun glasses strap, I was like "Boom, you're coming with me."  I actually said that to them.  True story.  This pattern is called "Booze Cruise" and it has anchors and rope in the design.  

I went into C.Wonder for the first time about a month ago and it has quickly become one of my favorite stores.  On King Street in Charleston, it's where the Puma store used to be, across from Jim 'N Nicks.  I saw this initial necklace with the matching earrings in the sale section (yippie!) and snatched it up.  A cute necklace and earring set for cheap? Bingo!  Check out C.Wonder online, the website is awesome! 

Town & Country magazine is one of my favorites and The Masters is by far my favorite golf tournament.  I found this blurb in T&C's "Social Calendar" section.  Fiance' and I went with some friends to one of the Practice Rounds last year and had a blast.  We actually got about 10 feet away from Adam Scott, last year's winner in the picture below.  But more importantly, I think we tried almost every sandwich they had to offer. The egg salad was my favorite.  I want to replicate the peach ice cream cookie sandwiches they had.  They were heavenly.  I'll do a Throwback Thursday post of our day soon.

J.Crew has been doing an awesome job with their jewelry lately.  I found this necklace at the J.Crew Factory store the day after Christmas and it was an incredible deal.  I like that they're making awesome looking bling at affordable prices.  Kudos, J.Crew, and keep up the good work!

Well, that's a little taste of what's going on in Carolina Brunette Instagram Land.  I hope you enjoyed it and be sure to follow along and say "Hi!" @carolinabrunette

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS