Monday, March 24, 2014

Monogram Monday: Totes M'Goats

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It was sunny and warm and then the cold weather decided to come back today. Bleh. And the pollen.  Double Bleh. 

So, to pep things up and to keep our sights on the warm weather ahead, I thought I'd share my favorite monogrammed beach bag/travel bag (well, all purpose bag, really)....my Lands' End tote.  Here she is.  Isn't she a beaut?!


My favorite part about Lands' End is that they will monogram just about anything (ok, maybe not anything) and the turnaround time for orders is pretty quick.  They also have great monogram designs and options.  I have the Medium Natural Open Top Canvas Tote Bag and I like it because the strap is long enough to carry on your shoulder and the tote part is big enough to put a towel, sunscreen, magazines, water, etc. for the beach or toiletries, hairdryer, flat-iron, makeup, etc. for travel.

Beauregard, the cutest Scottie Dog in the World, has the red version of the one I have and his has "BEAU" monogrammed on it.  He saw mine and demanded that he have his own bag to put his food, bowls, toys, treats, and carpet cleaner spray (this is key) in for when he travels.  I was like, "Ok, ok, I'll get you one for Christmas.  For a dog, you are so smart and have great taste!"  

Click here to check out the totes and be sure to look at the cute Easter ones that would be the perfect, sturdy Easter basket for the kiddos....or the adult-o's who still demand that the Easter Bunny bring them an Easter Basket... ;)

...Carolina Brunette

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS