Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lemons and Sunshine

Kate Spade Lemons
Sparkle Lemon iPhone Case Capri Espadrille Lila Wristlet Pouch Painterly Lemon Jumper Wedges
Via Limoni Medium Bella Wristlet When Life Gives You Lemons Idiom Bangle Capri Espadrille Francis
Lemon Tart Charm Bracelet

I am over the cold and the rain and ready for some sunshine!  Kate Spade's newest collection is inspired by the sunny Italian island of Capri and features lots 'o lemons!  Lemony yellow is such a cheery and happy color and these items are exactly what I need to get out of the dreary gloom of winter.

I'm especially excited about the Sparkle Lemon iPhone Case because I am in desperate need of a new iPhone and a new iPhone 5s means a new iPhone 5s case...it just makes sense.  Someday soon, I will have a sparkly lemon yellow iPhone case on a phone that will actually ring and play The Allman Brothers Band's "Blue Sky" when someone calls me because it has a fully functioning speaker....it's the little things!

If all of the cold and rainy weather is life giving me lemons, I'm going to turn it into Kate Spade Lemonade! (Clever, I know. You're welcome.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS